Vibrational frequency is the language that our atoms respond to because our atoms are energy
The first time I heard the Music of The Plants device was 2012 in the coastal Redwoods of California. My teacher at the time Pam Montgomery had just returned from Damanhur, an eco-spiritual community in Italy. She had purchased a Music of The Plants device and brought it to share with our small group amongst the Redwoods.
Damanhur has researched plant communication since the 1970's. Through this research they created an instrument able to perceive the electromagnetic variations from the surface of plant leaves to the root system and translate them into sound.
As the music flowed out of that magnanimous Redwood tree I was transported into a vibratory field that I can only describe as the "dream of the plant". The field it created was so tangible that it felt like I had stepped into another dimension. In that moment I realized how much is really going on beyond my own small window of perception and I dropped into a deeper understanding of the awareness that exists in all sentient beings.
The Music of The Plants Device offers the Plant Kingdom an opportunity to broadcast their field of perception in a very tangible way therefore enabling our vibrational frequency to attune with the plants gifts
Music of the plants must be experienced in order to truly appreciate the enchantment of listening to a plant sing. It is an unforgettable way to experience a heartfelt connection to the plants.
Here are some of the ways I work with the Music of the Plants device
- Integrating it into healing sessions which facilitates deeper work.
- Connecting the device to a particular plant while making an essence. The vibration of their song is captured in the water, which adds to the Essences' healing potency.
- Hosting Plant meditations and offering Plant concerts.
- Incorporating the device into my Plant communication workshops.
- Listening to the Plants' music as background music, which increases heart entrainment, as well as clarity and tranquility.
- Meditating while a Plant is singing.
To enquire about a personal or group session with Music of the Plants contact me.